At Southern Global, we recognize that safety and health is a prevailing value among our Client’s interests. Safety and health is not just a philosophy or selling point, but it is a value and a choice each person must implement into their work environment. Fostering a safe and healthy work environment may also protect family members, customers, contractors and many others who might be affected by the workplace environment. We help our customers by exceeding their expectations on a continual basis. Our goal is to assure our clients and staffs safety and 100%. We complete this objective through training, implementation and helping the employees and customer to embrace safety as a lifestyle.
Emphasis on and compliance with federal, state and local safety and health regulations and regulatory guidelines help reduce preventative, punitive and compensatory effects of laws that protect worker’s safety and health and can also reduce employee injury and illness related costs, including medical care, sick leave, and disability benefit costs.
Through our competent staff of Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) we not only engineer potential hazards from our Clients’ employees, but we reduce the risk of occurrence through proactive integration of approved industry proven administrative and engineering controls. Many of our clients utilize our advanced industry knowledge to reduce their risks of employee recordable injuries/illnesses.
We provide a wide variety of professional safety solutions and industrial hygiene services. We can provide full time or part time professionals to meet our Client’s needs. Our staff is trained to supply each customer with the highest degree of support and understanding throughout the project. The services we provide will surpass your expectations and help you to achieve all your safety and health requirements.
Southern Global’s Services Include:
- OSHA “Mock” Safety Audits
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Audits and Implementation
- Accident Investigations
- Work Place Safety Management
- Construction Safety Management
- Development of Site Specific Safety and Risk Management Programs
- Ergonomics for Construction and Industry
- Comprehensive Safety Program Development, Implementation, Training, Evaluation, Observations and/or Revision
- Contractor Safety Management
- Preventive and Corrective Action Plans
- Hazardous Materials Handling Program Management
- Fall Protection Plan Development
- Internal Safety Documentation Auditing and Development
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Assessments