Industrial Hygiene Services
Southern Global’s Services Include:
- Qualitative Occupational Exposure Assessments
- We utilize industry and regulatory approved methods and processes to evaluate and risk rank health risks and hazardous personal exposures.
- Develop and implement industrial hygiene monitoring strategies and sampling plans
- Perform quantitative occupational exposure monitoring and assessments utilizing the newest technology and equipment and up to date methods and protocols.
- All of our samples are submitted to accredited third-party laboratories.
- Design and implement software and web-based data management solutions to store, access and manage the information and documentation required for regulatory compliance and continued assessments of health hazards.
- Provide Turnaround, Shutdown and Emergency Response support staff for personal and area air and noise monitoring.
- Lighting Surveys
- Noise Level Surveys and Mapping
- Design and implement specialized databases to house numerous industrial hygiene assessments, surveys, and projects.